Thursday, August 17, 2017

New Tracks

Here is a copy of the playlist I sent to grandma and grandpa recently. I have attached a link to a YouTube playlist version as well. I'll be adding onto it periodically with more music discoveries. Hope everyone is well! 
- Max

Songs We Used To Sing - Possessed by Paul James
He's Fine - The Secret 
Handle with Care - Jenny Lewis
Easy Rider - Eddie Berman
I Will Not Be Afraid - Caroline Rose
Rhythm and Blues - The Head and The Hear
Getting Ready to Get Down - Josh Ritter 
Third of May / Odaigahara - Fleet Foxes
Meet Me in the City - North Mississippi Allstars
That's How I Got to Memphis - Tom T. Hall
1936 - PHOX
One More Night in Brooklyn - Justin Townes Earle
Hey Stranger - Mandolin Orange
Lady May - Tyler Childers
Lost in the Dream - War on Drugs
Golden - My Morning Jacket
Little Record Girl - Bahamas
Leave Here Standing - Hayes Carll
Kansas City - The New Basement Tapes
My Old Man - Mac DeMarco

4 comments:

Tara said...

Max! I love your music shares - thanks so very much.

Kenny and Maggie said...

Your "enriched" playlist is entertaining the whole block in Eronga. The Youtube format is so great..(my iPod is dead.)G'ma Maggie

Max said...

So happy to hear its being put to good use! YouTube is a wonderful thing!

Kenny and Maggie said...

I put your playlist on (in the dark) and immediately realized "They weren't playing the same old song"...But soon everything was back to "familiar"..When I checked it out...the next day..I saw that YOU had been there just recently..How cool to just be able to go in and make changes and additions..I think we may soon see a playlist from Claire. G'ma Maggie